Nick Miraglia has extensive experience in landlord-tenant matters. He is an expert in the field of rental property turnaround and is skilled in assisting landlords with making distressed real estate investments profitable. He prides himself in his ability to add value to his clients’ portfolios through his legal expertise.
Besides his law degree, Nick earned a certificate in Estate Planning while at Syracuse University. Furthermore, he has a master’s degree in tax law from the University of Alabama.
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Small- and Medium-sized Corporate
- Estate Planning
- New York
- J.D. – Syracuse University College of Law
- LL.M., Taxation – University of Alabama School of Law
- M.P.A. – SUNY Brockport
- B.S. – Rochester Institute of Technology
Nick is a member of the Board of Directors of the United Federation of Special Police and Security Officers.